Thursday, March 31, 2022

MY HEAD THAT FEELS BEATEN UP AS HELL when I get up in mornings for the last week - never experienced dizzines in my life time(not even in boxing ring)

I completely figured out issue behind blood pressure heart related issues - its blood issue related to liver and kidneys which can be somewhat regulated by use of C vitamin, whole lemon, and immediate walk after meal - main meal is morning meal which should be preemptively(prior to meal) washed by glass of water... and then throughout walk bottle of water used to clean blood as much as possible...to somehow go on with it, but nothing more...

But I have experienced as was promised by London royals case will be if I will appear on second health examination and still complaining about heart related problems a brain related issues...

Royals examined work of physicians in Novo mesto thoughtfully as per who will play what part together with American administration - Joe Biden knew all about my future physicians(not only London) and claimed those will help me get my claim through in respect to neighbor Kotar Igor - I don't think so as physician Matjaž Kokovec  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/physician-who-examined-me-yesterday.html who just examined me claimed me had to do dirty work for Kučan, a good work for me per Joe Biden, and truth about criminal is such that all were in agreement with one another with final outcome I cite myself who rated Kukovec during his MK Ultra torture(criminal engaged in torture and bullied me on how I am no one/nothing/nobody who will never get through any thing, have voted for me to die etc.) and tenure at the Novo mesto hospital as "incompetent lazy and good for nothing incompetent obese criminal"(for that part "obese criminal" one became obsessed same as Kotar to prove me my not being any better than him despite his age difference much younger than myself and what he claimed me will prove him to be better by totally failing when my tome comes to prove myself - one stated me issue due to blood poisoning which will as result if I will do heavy exercise affect my heart - insisted on how I will die if I will do physical exercise other than walking on flat surface and claimed how there will be nothing he possibly will be capable to do for me other than offer me measuring of heart functioning due to low heart rate - via Holter EKG which Ljubljana obtained in 2008 and Novo mesto finally in 2012 and was told is a regular smart watch useful only for Kučan and Pahor to know how far blood poisoning made it - and further how due to heavy exercise strain test I shouldn't decline lalalala)...REGULAR KILLER.

Today, next to sleep deprivation only MY HEAD FEELS BEATEN UP AS HELL, but this although not as severe started after medical examination I had 7 days ago...when I got up in mornings for the last week became, however, unbearable today. For the first time in my life experiencing also drowsiness/dizziness as if would receive heavy blows to head during boxing match which I never really did my boxing ended 38 years ago at age 22...

Buckingham palace(with Hollywood and other "stars" involved) which covered all attacks on me in Slovenia and Poland by depicting cancer/brain tumor/deaths etc.(or glowing - anything insane interpreted via violent brainwashing under MK Ultra on how I will be whenever certain attack takes place) news in my face right after attacks for which I was told under MK Ultra beyond insane scenarios, insisted me on how if I get past blood issues somehow, brain tumor comes for me as next insisting me on how I complained about pressure in head all along (I WAS ALSO BRAINWASHED AND DON'T KNOW IF TRUTH HOW FOR SECOND MEDICAL EXAMINATION UPON MY ARRIVAL THEY WILL TRY TO SCREW ME UP BY SEATING ME RIGHT INFRONT OF BLOOD PRESSURE METER AND MEASURE MY BLOOD PRESSURE WHAT SHOULDN'T BE THE CASE DUE TO EXTENSIVE WALK PRIOR TO HOSPITAL I WILL HAVE TO MAKE TO GET THERE - IT DID HAPPENED SO WHAT TRANSLATES THAT FIRST TIME WHEN PHYSICIAN GRMEK LIED ABOUT BLOOD PRESSURE DURING FIRST EXAMINATION 4 MONTHS AGO DID SO FOR THE SAKE OF THE SECOND EXAMINATION AND WHEN IT COMES TO LINES IN EITHER SLOVENIA OR POLAND - I HAVE PROVEN THAT WAS ALL ARRANGED TO KEEP ME EITHER IN WAITING LINE ALL DAY LONG IN VAIN FOR NOTHING OR AS IS EVIDENT FROM THIS CASE TO MANIPULATE ON BRAINWASH ON WHAT I WOULD STATE IN THE FUTURE WHEN REPORTING CRIME - AT ADMINISTRATIVE UNIT OF NOVO MESTO THE OTEHR DAY I ALSO RECORDED SOME 50 PEOPLE CUTTING INFRONT OF US IN WAITING LINE).

4 hours "SLEEP" today during which peek of this blood pressure sound my father was sneezing badly and coughing was and is used as a regular entourage harassment procedure during directed energy attacks since my return from Poland in the end of 2020 - today, however, and its why I now this had nothing to do with blood related issues, only my head hurt - no cramps above Achilles area or spasm or veins stretching all over my legs or anywhere - only a sharp blood pressure sound which again ceased after parents left(no headache no pain nor anything other than drowsiness and dizzies once I got up and thought about main yahoo news where insane photo was posted next to someone who died two days ago due to brain cancer as was told case will be)...nothing I reported to physician few days ago. 

And look, my mother https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/we-are-competelly-normal-family.html  prepared me a plate of carrots on what she asked me(all audio recorded) if I know how to prepare one(she latter after 3 hours arrived and corrected statement into "if I know how to prepare fruit salad and ate carrots with sour-cream - she never left any food prepared for herself to wait around, and never left one in area as seen for other than myself when I still used to eat food she prepared)...and its exactly this same that happens every time I expose London or other "elites"(garbage) involved and off course as prince Harry dreamed about whenever I would take care myself and prepare healthy food which I did yesterday on what exercise followed(foremost London's idea is to create TOXIC environment maintain one and use psychiatric labeling of my being paranoid schizophrenic with which British royals accomplished against me via Serbo Russian Slovenian psychiatry since 2012 to steer attention EVEN IF ONLY TEMPORARY through use of violence and their free media with which I was brainwashed under so called "MK Ultra" away from them and/or others involved - and so it went for royals and Kučan/Borut Pahor Putin Aleksandar Vućić for no less than 5 years now...CREATING TOXIC DEPRESSIVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ENVIRONMENT BAD ENOUGH FOR ME DESTROY MYSELF, HOWEVER, IS A PARAMOUNT IDEA OF WHOLE THING).

AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/physician-who-examined-me-yesterday.html AS IS HEART THAT FAILS FIRST ACCORDING TO PHYSICIANS IN SLOVENIA AND NOT ALL OTHER SYMPTOMS I DESCRIBED OVER COURSE OF 5 YEARS WHICH GESTURE CLASSIC BLOOD POISONING CANCER RELATED SYMPTOMS THAT LEAD INTO ALSO OVERTIME HEART RELATED PROBLEMS - EVENTUALLY INTO COMPLETE HEART FAILURE...WITH HERE SEEN BUCKINGHAM PALACE'S BRAIN TUMOR THESIS, HOWEVER, WE RETURN AT THE BEGINNING STAGE OF 2017 WHEN DUE TO BLOOD PRESSURE I RECALLED AS FIRST BRAIN CANCER/TUMOR BRAINWASH, BUT NAH - THIS IS DONE JUST TO STEER AWAY ALL STATED AND WILL PROBABLY NOT REPEAT AGAIN AT LEASTVNOT ANY TIME SOON AS MAIN IDEA IS BASED ON PSYCHIATRIC LABELING OF 2012 AND TO MAKE PERSON LOOK AS INSANE AS POSSIBLE - DISCREDIT ONE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE DURING FOR ROYALS AND THOSE WHOM THEY SUPPORT FOR THEIR SAKE CRITICAL TIMES WHILE LEAVING NOOO BRAIN TUMOR RELATED ISSUES BEHIND...THATS HOW THEY DID SINCE 2017 CLAIMING RESPONSIBILITY FROM OVERSEAS THROUGH MAIN STREAM MEDIA FOR ALL DIRECTED ENERGY ATTACKS AND POISONINGS I ENDURED IN SLOVENIA AND POLAND SINCE 2017....

THIS WAS NOT A MAIN PHOTO ON DISPLAYED ON YAHOO OF THIS VERY INDIVIDUAL...

 
NEXT TO PLATE OF CARROTS ALSO STRANGE NEW "ALICE WONDERLAND" PIECE APPEARS...

---EAT OUR SORROW AND REGRET HAHAHAHA: "We feel deep sorrow for the transatlantic slave trade, and fully recognise the strong sense of injustice and the legacy of slavery, but money for reparations you will never get never see(reparations are not part of the government's approach)"

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/eat-our-sorrow-and-regret-hahahaha-we.html

 
 
AUDIO V SLOVENSKEM JEZIKU/ IN SLOVENIAN LANGUAGE ONLY - Drugi obisk v Novomeški splošni bolnici(oddelek za urgence) glede bolečin v srčnem predelu telesa/Second visitation related to heart RELATED issues to Novo mesto general Hospital on March 24th 2022
 

Coming next is translation of few identified people involved in MK Ultra who also participated due to their own health related issues but during(at the same time) my medical examinations or whenever I was brought(drugged up) to this very hospital...

Willis was involved - from what became clear to me for ALL THE WRONG REASONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment