Tuesday, March 29, 2022

He claimed me in face red card was for his vote casted against me in support for cancer

Such a gentleman around people, but very different in his environment. Not tat would matter much, but physician who examined me 4 days ago and many others involved told me the same(pressured me during captivity for years on how vote turned against me in favor of death - cancer) - they voted in 2013 and 2015...cancer game. MK Ultra !!???? I don't think so....
He needed this and his friend needed pool and so it went - each time, however, I paid the price ;) Identical to Will Smith and others who claim are entitled(don't question their own criminal conscious, but demand world to see itself in them vs those who forced them to earn money and vs those whom they engaged in crime against)  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/will-smith-and-i-do-love-to-know-what.html

THAT IS ALSO WHY!!! JUST ONE OF THEM...

No comments:

Post a Comment