Tuesday, March 29, 2022

In 1993/1994 prior to my departure to USA, I shortly dated two females both with brown eyes(I wanted to establish myself finacially first is why shortly)

 One was Slovenian from just 2 miles from here and second one brown haired brown eyes was 100% Serbian born in Ljubljana with name Aleksandra(her father was even JNA officer)...nobody gave s*** about who was blue eyed or haired, but Milan Kučan with Borut Pahor built his entire legacy based on hatred https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/tusk-warns-kaczynski-on-eve-of.html for which goal he used me. As for everything else(talking to my own Slovenian people) grew in your insane schizophrenic heads you used to convince YOURSELF in unreal and which finally led you to even stop military draft service in 2003(to have excuse for crime against me what other) due to my repeated calls during torture to you people of Slovenia to tackle Slovenian police with one. Strah ima velike oči, korupcija ima še večje oči, zatajitev samega sebe pa največje "oči"(laži)...

No comments:

Post a Comment