Thursday, March 17, 2022

SO ARE YOU READY FOR INVESTMENTS IN POST PUTIN'S RUSSIA: Putin gives ON my momma speech - Russia's self cleansing(self purification) procedure will strenghten Russia where there is no place for traitors

Luckily for me, I never held job in Slovenia since 1995(in my life time - prior to departure to USA for 60/80 hour work and more in metal industry pay was barely 100 USD which was just enough if I would borrow extra 200$ for month of rent and food) because of SELF CLEANSING SLOVENIAN PROCEDURES...and luckily for me since I brought from USA in 2006 no less than 100.000 USD which I refused to share with my impoverished family members as my mother claims case was(all AUDIO RECORDED), I received next to forced psychiatric hospitalization a generous amount of 1000 Euros of social support within my life time I spent in Slovenia - all this I did to seat drugged up as Putin stated me years ahead of his speech just so I could belong to a higher caste - a higdher race...I sold my mamma so I could seat in a hallway of this higher cast indeed drugged up and beaten up because my mind was sent to betray my people....
 
I really brought next to new car from USA some $40.000 USD of life savings which was used  to finance Slovenian state and expensive accommodations throughout USA, Austria, and Scandinavia where no work ever was permitted...I became a tourist who welfare those who tortured. Its truth and in some cases they collected rent in return for so called MK Ultra torture during which I spent thanks to CIA often times in Russia and Serbia Belarus Poland etc...
 

 RAT POISON IN MEANWHILE MOVED IN KITCHEN TERRACE AREA WHERE ONE CANT BUT RECALL PSYCHIATRIC VIOLENCE AS BOX OF LOOK ALIKE PSYCHIATRIC PILLS ARE SEATED FOR ABOUT MONTH ALREADY...WHAT I WAS BRAINWASHED IN RESPECT TO THE PILLS AND POISON WHEN DRUGGED UP GO AHEAD AND FIGURE OUT YOURSELF... 



 
In Russia as was told case will be, all will go for few cents on Dollar... Putin as is clearly is unwell in his head(main threat to own people).

No comments:

Post a Comment