Thursday, October 21, 2021

US Government commenced with nazi brainwash already in 1995(after two visits to Europe) by involving top American nazis in one and top German government took me in 1995 across the border even to Denmark

 where Gauck was. For a visit to neonazi Gerhard Lauck with whom as well as with others I never ever wanted to have anything to do with in real time. Not 1996 as I initially thought, but already even in 1995 therefore. German and American governments along Buckingham palace DEMANDED from me a nazism as the one and only acceptable option. I did stopped at local employment office in Miami already in 1995 - not 1996. Not to work as was told yet, but to get information about work on what first job in early 1996 at Publix along America Job Corps commenced which was everything except job - head of the group held according to him my entire dossier from Slovenia previously known Yugoslavia and waved me in face with one(bullied me) - it was first moment of real insanity I experienced in USA alone. UDBA UDBA and Ruskies AND IMMEDIATE WAR RESPONSE(I told them in the face on a second or third day of work, they are over with even with assistance of Americans on US soil) TO ALL OF THEM FROM MY SIDE IN SUNNY MIAMI, FLORIDA USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment