Sunday, October 24, 2021

Don't come here

 I told you and Kate already in 2017 there is nothing for you here left a n respect to "friendship" - there never was actually https://www.hellomagazine.com/travel/ 

Your children your problem, but for me you are a matter of police. A threat to my existence with your family. You destroyed me 30 years of life on two continents - two citizenships. Think Mladic/ Karadzic Putin Milosevic - that's you 


Harry mumbled something about MK Ultra will go one regardless(IN CASE YOU BLAH BLAH....), but you will understand above stated through my actions.


Slovenia was well aware of my attitude during MK Ultra in 2015 and 2017 concerning them, yet they pushed for more problems which consequently through corruption led into spine breaking and cancer issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment