Saturday, October 23, 2021

NEW/NEU: 100 x times worse than a nazism is all new AmeroBritish German uncle Tom's imperialism - to murder/plunder through human rights / black race alone

 Yes !!???? Yes yes....feminism Angela Merkel's way and black rights matters and gay right matters etc. and universal declaration of human rights under act I see/hear whatever I want to see/hear and murder(let rotten in pain and in vain) whatever/WHEREVER WHENEVER I feel needs to be murdered so I can progress my agenda - well, lets see how that will go.

Note:
I absolutely have nothing against above mentioned groups, but I pledge to destroy their corrupt ethics along masters they serve to against core principles of human beings - society.

Germans always needed the hatred for their politic(lie - genocide) to get one going and its nothing new in respect to my case, so I wonder if something else that would seal faith of hatred long time ago already if delivered to London and Berlin on time could be done this time. We are again against total evil - history repeats itself in worst case scenario in respect to this human species.



DONT FORGET WHAT THEY RAN https://theconversation.com/babylon-berlin-and-why-our-fascination-with-1920s-germany-reveals-the-anxieties-of-our-times-93858 BEFORE THEY ENDED UP MURDERING 70 MILLION PEOPLE JUST 80 YEARS AGO HEHEHE

IT WAS ALL HORRIBLE DIGESTIBILITY TILL THEIR SAVIOR SUPPORTED BY BIG APPLE CAME ON SCENE IN THE LAST MOMENT AND WHOSE NAME WAS ADOLF HITLER....STAY HAPPY GUYS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment