Saturday, October 23, 2021

Got another 3 HOURS OF SLEEP attack for which I was told could be my last related to marrow cancer in form of health recovery was insisted under MK Ultra will be case for the sake of my royal title

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/eev3UNk4bKo 

@Ursula von der Leyen(GERMAN TRASH NOBODY AND NOTHING) - that you who was a regular nobody and got everything in life through me would let them know in London to stop procedure in case I would bitch against you !!!????? Huh !!???? Okay okay - there is no "yes mam" in this case for one thing unlike you presented dude with whom you believe will make impression on me in 2017.


Impression you TRIED TO MAKE IN 2010 WITH SEBASTIAN KURZ AS YOU REMEMBER HAVE FALLEN APART STRAIGHT IN THE TWO OF YOUR FACES RIGHT BEFORE London bums. Your memory is leaving you behind Ursula...

@Ursula - Is this what happened to your predecessor !!????
@Ursula/Heiko  - do you know this GERMAN guy !!??????

No comments:

Post a Comment