Friday, October 22, 2021

"IF NOTHING": Direct recolonization plan of African continent accordion to BritoAmeroGermanRussoChinese pact now POSTPONED ONLY


If "nothing"(they got from my side beyond their wildest dreams, but for them who know price of everything and value of nothing, everything is  nothing - I cite Serbian Aleksandar Vućič, "you gave them whole world on the plate and they treat you this way imagine we...." - Vućič in this case was 100% correct) then will "defend" Taiwan - Joe Biden's personal words to me.

I did this by exposing REAL DEAL BEHIND TAIWAN (Hong Kong and Taiwan was a precondition from Chinese side for colonization agenda with West just as Russian Crimea and Donetsk from Russian side) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/10/after-war-with-russia-germany-commenced.html as main sentence is listed at I cite:

As far as Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos only that two in 2018 didn't feed me with ice cream only, but that they had me inside of some meeting room at probably Musk's residence where I was demonstrated South Africa with country with over 200 million people already - extorted me to either run racial war against blacks or let title fall in hands of Donald Trump with on their mind how I should have advantage since I have seniority in war against blacks due to cause which I ran for the sake of white minority in South Africa where exposing genocide against one... 

and https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/10/us-government-commenced-with-nazi.html 


Here is how "If nothing" looks from Cannibal island through news with which queen eliSAbeth attempted to brainwash me with ....24 million is what very shy on opportunity elisabeth told me would be the case - my case if nothing.



IF NOTHING, HOWEVER, HAS DIFFERENT FROM NOBODIES PLAN. I AM PLEASED REGADLESS OF UNIVERSAL BLACK LIES MATTER$$$ MOVEMENT(THE WORST PRIME EXAMPLES OF HUMANITY) 
PLAN TO MURDER BILLION PEOPLE THE LEAST IS POSTPONED - AT LEAST POSTPONED.

No comments:

Post a Comment