Friday, October 22, 2021

ABOUT ME, FIDEL CASTRO, AND HIS BROTHER OR HOW I WAS BROUGHT TO CUBA THEN CALLED TRAITOR BY CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY: When in Miami, job corps head begun to wave me in my face UDBA KGB file in Miami after I disagreed being discriminated against my nationality religion race in 1996

Video can be also seen at 

Perhaps Canadians can elaborate on this very information as they had me on board when travelling to Cuba to Havana as one of the first from West....

In UDBA's rage for control of my life once overseas in 1995 in Miami, Florida USA, a failed greater Serbian Yugo UDBA regime in Slovenia have had through Russian diplomacy American government engage against me into totally impossible circumstances. US Government did so for the sake of good standing relations with Russian diplomacy. Crime against me did not took place only on behalf of United States of America, but entire West and foremost British royals who ran entire European world of royals – because Great Britain has the biggest European monarchy is why.

MY PRO SLOVENIAN INDEPENDENCE SELF AWARENESS BECAME A CORNER STONE OF MODERN GLOBAL POLITIC FOR THE LAST 28 YEARS AS I WOULD NEVER EVER BEND DOWN IN DRUGGED UP STATE WHENEVER BROUGHT ANYWHERE TO EASTERN EUROPE FOR TORTURE OR WHENEVER WEST ATTEMPTED TO BREAK MY SPIRIT(SOFTEN CORTEX) FOR THE SAKE OF THE RUSSIAN GOALS AND THIS REGARDLESS OF DEGREE OF TORTURE AND AMMOUNT OF DEATH THREATS BOTH SIDES IMPLEMENTED AGAINST ME.

After 28 years of stated here, I remained as defiant(unapologetic and determined) on Vladimir Putin's cynical DEATH threats against me and Slovenia as on the first day of 1995 when I told him in his smiling face will destroy one before Russian state and entire world.

ITS WHAT BECAME THE NUMBER ONE OPSESSION OF EASTERN EUROPEAN POLITIC AND WEST SURE KNEW HOW TO TAKE ADVATANGE OF ONE AT THE NEGOTIATION TABLE WHERE THOSE, LIKE IT OR NOT, ALLWAYS FOUND THEIR WAY BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment