Saturday, October 23, 2021

TO SET RECORD STRAIGHT: Conor McGregor kept bringing(flying) me to Rome with sole disco dancing purpose - its where he shined and have next to some chick banged also some Italian or two on his noses without having to respond to police for a single scratch since he had me next to him

But main idea of Conor McGregor's clashes with otherwise very gutsy Italians who had a lot to tell also with fists in face of drugged up myself was concentrated on obtaining special favors from them in return for stated here - favors in return for his precious delivery to Rome from Italians and future myself  as he insisted me have banged this one and that one on nose for me https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/20/sport/conor-mcgregor-italy-police-scli-intl-spt/index.html his whereabouts to Rome's night life went on since 2010, but since 2012 he shifted to fifth gear in respect to Rome/Napoli's night life disco dancing scene....went on till one was stopped by top Italian government which no longer could handle  developing violence - Pope Francis eventually intervened in 2015 who was mistakenly certain I enticed one in crime. It felt sudden as if drugged up I(myself) brought McGregor to Italy with sole purpose of creating civil war on streets of Napoli or something...

Irish Conor McGregor appears to therefore had another task involved and that was to make me look like criminal withing Italian society on behalf of well - you probably already guessed.

Irish problem started in my case in 1995 with Joe Biden and latter his entire family who dared to even claim I discriminated against them - Irish when brought to Ireland(totally in bed with Russians due to past with British) insisted further to American team it should have been one of theirs in my seat instead - that it was their turn to play money MK Ultra game and that are discriminated against etc...not that they had a single qualified person or anyone that could EVEN nearly match qualifications next to my abilities ON ENTIRE WEST.

TO SET RECORD STRAIGHT

I got multi-billion(much bigger $$$ than Elon Musk or Bezos together) offers through heroic acts - THOSE OFFERS WERE REPEATEDLY DESTROYED BY ROYALS BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN INTERESTS, they got $$$ through public functions regaled to them through for whatever reason government channels allowed them to participate - BASICALLY collect signatures on contracts which I secured...

Royals whom I have even ended bagging for life throughout my case are regular vaulters - filth/ parasites/ scum of the earth. NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!! MUCH MUCH BETTER OFF DEAD https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/10/never-understood-why-they-referred-to.html


FROM COMPLAIN

In UDBA's rage for control of my life once overseas in 1995 in Miami, Florida USA, a failed greater Serbian Yugo UDBA regime in Slovenia have had through Russian diplomacy American government engage against me into totally impossible circumstances. US Government did so for the sake of good standing relations with Russian diplomacy. Crime against me did not took place only on behalf of United States of America, but entire West and foremost British royals who ran entire European world of royals – because Great Britain has the biggest European monarchy is why.

MY PRO SLOVENIAN INDEPENDENCE SELF AWARENESS BECAME A CORNER STONE OF MODERN GLOBAL POLITIC FOR THE LAST 28 YEARS AS I WOULD NEVER EVER BEND DOWN IN DRUGGED UP STATE WHENEVER BROUGHT ANYWHERE TO EASTERN EUROPE FOR TORTURE OR WHENEVER WEST ATTEMPTED TO BREAK MY SPIRIT(SOFTEN CORTEX) FOR THE SAKE OF THE RUSSIAN GOALS AND THIS REGARDLESS OF DEGREE OF TORTURE AND AMOUNT OF DEATH THREATS BOTH SIDES IMPLEMENTED AGAINST ME.

After 28 years of stated here, I remained as defiant(unapologetic and determined) on Vladimir Putin's cynical DEATH threats against me and Slovenia as on the first day of 1995 when I told him in his smiling face will destroy one before Russian state and entire world.

ITS WHAT BECAME THE NUMBER ONE OBSESSION OF EASTERN EUROPEAN POLITIC AND WEST SURE KNEW HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONE AT THE NEGOTIATION TABLE WHERE THOSE, LIKE IT OR NOT, ALLWAYS FOUND THEIR WAY BACK.








UPDATED ON APRIL 17TH, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment