Saturday, October 23, 2021

Last night's stay(overnight sleep) inside of the room next door DUE TO DIRECTED ENERGY ATTACKS resulted in my father's chopping me last set of original Wiko Y60 headphones(the third headset)

My father was known as mentally ill men among his coworkers throughout entire stay at Krka pharmaceutical where he claimed others caused him damage. Known for stressing his issues in form of violence against me and my mother for whom I can say is guilty for my problems just as much as he is, people such as police and psychiatrists have instead of assisting one with proper guidance used his illness for advantage in crime against me. So not his fold all in all. I just realized have left telephone pouch in other room and thats that. 10 Euros gone. NOT HIS FOLD. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/10/phone-pouch-is-chopped-inside-too.html
Clearly pilled off wire....



No comments:

Post a Comment