Sunday, October 24, 2021

NOT MY PRESIDENT AND NEVER EVER WAS: George Bush who became personal assistant of Vladimir Putin in United States of America(his waiter) INSISTED for me to marry in 2004(conditioned me stay in USA) one of Fidel Castro's femle in Miami

Vladimir Putin has on pick of his power across USA guaranteed me in fact, I will marry Cuban female associated with KGB - George Bush presented under MK Ultra torture circumstances in my face entire pallet of KGB Fidel Castro associated females from Cuban underground intelligence. Either this or you will be thrown out of USA where life was already completely trashed since day 1 of my arrival - its why I wondered idiotic words of delusional George Bush(how much more could it be !!????)

Pro Castro infiltration movement in Miami exists and one is supported/financed by very unlikely in public eyes sources.

This ended only with more humiliation of Vladimir Putin(he addressed issue to me with anger as with, "YOU WILL !!!!") and his KGB agents in their faces.


I met a very very good Cuban people in Miami, but also few very very bad apples...dear Cuban friends - it was impossible for me to talk to you about here stated with anyone of you at the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment