Saturday, June 15, 2019

Never ever tell what I need

marry Polish to stay in Poland etc. Remember your Polish state ruined me Slovenian and US citizenship.

And the more damage you cause me, the less access you will have to me. Stealing even wallet with personal IDs and last 30 Euros for the sake of "what I need" at age 47(BECAUSE O YOU, SO WOULD BE YOU) was the worst thing you have done to yourself.

I left 600m2 house at age 23 becàuse I wanted to provide in life and not depend on. You understand nothing and know nothing about human nature. Its a manipulation through human degradation, abuse, torture, and not love.

1 comment:


  1. Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 2.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com ) We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via Email Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com
    ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete