Sunday, June 23, 2019

I CALL UNITED NATIONS FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE:


Video can be also seen at

Not even bike is allowed on lication distanced 2 hours of walk from nearest city with job market and libraries...here is what took place after wallet was stollen....on my way back to center, lady walked along with child ahead of ne and she revealed me to have same legament knee inury as myself which can be relieved greately by bike and was...well, no more I guess. POLISH IMMIGRATION VIOLATED DOMESTIC AS WELL AS INTERNATIONAL LAWS IN RESPECT TO PROCEDURE ITSELF AND WILL NEVER EVER OBTAIN WHAT TRUMP ANTICIPATED WOULD BE MY RUNNING IN WARSAW TO OBTAN PASSPOIRT BASED ON VIOLENCE....NO WAY AND I STILL REMEMBER WHY I FILED FOR PROTECTION IN POLAND. BAD NEWS FOR KACZYNSKI MORAWIECKI DUDA AS AM STAYING IN POLAND DESPITE ALL. I NEED UNITED NATIONS/EU COURT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS AND ALL OTHERS TO GET INVOLVED...this are clearly most severe violations we wittness.

1 comment:


  1. Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 2.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com ) We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via Email Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com
    ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete