Monday, June 4, 2018

After life option via team of divers was also an option

Vučič(Pahor) and other have used same swimming route(from house to dam) as I use for swimming on Krka river. Police was always heavily present during any of politicians activities and no different was case when swimming. Novo mesto's police chief(Janez Ogulin along police chief from 2005/2006) threatened to orchestrate my death via team of divers(basically pull me under the water and make me disappear and post fake photo of me drowned in media)
And its how you become known as Mr. Afterlife(with new name "less than zero point nothing").

REGARDING VUCIC...I WAS EVEN TAKEN TO DANUBE IN BELGRADE ON A BOAT FOR DUMMY TO SHOW OFF HIS SWIMMING SKILLS...DUMB...DUMBER...THE DUMBEST AND THEN COMES THE NAME "ALEKSANDAR VUCIC"

No comments:

Post a Comment