Saturday, May 12, 2018

LJUBLJANA - BELGRADE - KREMLIN'S LIES STANK WHOLE WORLD(Slovenian media a bag of lies): They suggest now on how Lebanese man ordered assassination of Head of the National Center for High Resolution NMR Spectroscopy, prof. dr. Janez Plavac


They blame it on Lebanese individual as the one who ordered assassination of Slovenian individual(very much related to my case as I was told under MKULTRA that this very news will be used to make me disappear under pretense on how I was killed by Muslim radicals - I would appear afterwards in Israel with new ID) to cover up Belgrade - Ljubljana - Kremlin, and Tel Aviv politics(Israel plays extremely dirty in my case and will continue to play dirty because of its ambitions - it does me no good to defend one, but I am man of honor and not lies and cowardice)...Americans would mind this option either and not would British and Germans...when its time to get paid, the best is to murder victim. Such is my case...
This criminal(prof. dr. Janez Plavac) was also involved in MKULTRA and has a very strong connections with Israel...I was told that when news like this starts to appear in media, its time to get ready for transport(yet another assisted by Ljubljana/Belgrade Moscow hijacking to Israel)...


They dreamed about on how my brain will be wiped out and I will be like baby - will not know even my age and so on...

Novo mesto police chief(now chief) gestured on how I will continue to dare to support Israel and count on them and so on which is not affordable for them...

Rationalized on how Slovenia, Russia, Serbia support Israel but is not allowed for us to express opinion via media...and told by murderous psychiatrist Tatjana Prokselj on how one day I will realize what happened and will only swim away from shore....

I no longer will support Israel because am not allowed to express my opinion publicly...I AM COMPELLED TO KEEP MY MOUTHS SHUT IN RESPECT TO ISRAEL...

My doppelganger Assange is also no longer allowed to receive phone calls or have even visitations https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/958519/julian-assange-wikileaks-ecuador-embassy <== and for that I was told that I will be gone within no time...

If that ever happens, I am asking(and will be asking) my lord savior in advance to give me strength and wisdom on how to properly exit hell on earth so they won't stop me from doing it(would be also nice if it won't hurt too much - last thing I would want would be for me to end in pain on a wheelchair or on bed and suffer there for years)...

No comments:

Post a Comment