Thursday, May 10, 2018

Interesting incident just happened after I posted news in respect to criminal charges which I will file also against family

Mother went ahead and have hammered(had Mitja Veber hammer android screen glass protection only) screen protection from her android(she claims screen protection glass broke because one was on the sun and not because Mitja Veber hammered one with hammer) few days ago...just now came to me to ask if I have another one and then suggest me on how they have them at the local store Hofer now...and since I told her already that Dane Kolenc has my screens(thats what she wanted to hear from me), she proceeded to suggest I cite, "why am doing this to her"(act even as if she is hurt - therefore to abuse me emotionally as instructed either by police or psychiatrists). All audio recorded...

Neighbor Dane Kolenc have stolen 4 screen protectors from me as ordered and paid in for from ebay...

I advised her about my intentions to report her to police already yesterday and asked her to stay away from me because its police that will deal with her - not me...

After the incident today, both parents immediately left...to local police/psychiatrists to get more instructions or to deliver report(FABRICATED LIES) against me - it really doesn't matter...this case will go forwards regardless of what they may do to me in addition to what they already have done to me....I have less than nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment