Thursday, May 10, 2018

I have now in hands 100% proof in respect to my MKULTRA claims on how I was violently brainwashed that bluetooth devices(and radio controllers) will be implanted in mouses

Neighbor and Mitja Veber made yet another startling stupidity. Item(WIRELESS MOUSE - exactly, I would never ever order wireless one, but I knew that they won't be capable to resist my bait) finally arrived(ordered and paid via ebay on March 22nd, 2018) via Germany(arrived there on March 30/April 01 as one was boarded on plane for Germany already on March 30th, 2018 via very decent Chinese delivery company) in 49 days(item traveled in another words according to the logic of my neighbor and Mitja Veber entire 49 days to Slovenia of which one traveled from Germany to Slovenia alone for no less than 37 days - totally insane)...best about this item was that one was already opened before I even opened one myself....I managed to video record whole thing(from pickup to video recorded damage on mouse that proofs beyond any doubts on how one was open already) as opening packages.

Video coming next...part 11 of 11(perhaps even part 12 as I have more issues to report)...then official police report. 

ITEM ARRIVED ON MAY 9TH, 2018 - YESTERDAY - almost same procedure as it was done with EMF detector

WHAT ELSE THAN OPEN...
Have inspected one very closely this time and immediately as I anticipated them to bite in irresistible for criminals bait...



CLEARLY OPEN...
POORLY DONE JOB...VERY VISIBLE
CLEARLY OPEN AND CAN BE SEEN FROM DISTANCE...

IF ITEM IS NOT MODIFIED, ONE IS USED TO INCITE IN PARANOIA AS DESIGNED BY BOJAN ZALAR(DIRECTOR OF PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL IN LJUBLJANA POLJE) WHO BELIEVED ON HOW HE WILL DRIVE ME INSANE VIA HIS VIOLENCE IMPLEMENTED AGAINST ME.

Entire package opening procedure video recorded....

No comments:

Post a Comment