Saturday, April 23, 2022

Prince Michael of Kent attempted to exercise on behalf of prince Charles(not only with his permission) on several occasion a body language threats which were prior supported by MK Ultra staff members pointing me with I cite

"This is no Charles or Andrew - there is no joke with him, you must comply..."

Then "prince" Michael of Kent rushed in my face all red making threatening gestures till beast woke up in me ready to tear him apart infront of his gorillas...he tried mentioned for the last time in 1999(in Russia) desperately claiming Charles that is all his fold since one doesn't allow him to exercise on me complete psychological operation which would utilize also violence on me for me to acknowledge one as master and then I haven't seen one for perhaps even two years or so as they were afraid I would reject royals completely...grew PERMANENTLY beard in meanwhile to be as less as possible recognizable(he grew his beard twice on foreign missions prior to leaving one permanently - he played with beard since 1996) and never even attempted to repeat same - had rather apologetic(as if one felt sorry for past - would still receive me in Russia, but would state me any-longer who and even apologized) approach toward me since 2002 or so....

BILL BROWDER SIGNED 50/50 SHARE OF PROFITS AGREEMENT WITH ME IN 1996, BUT ONCE ONE EARNED SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNTS OF MONEY(owed me over 200 million USD already in 1998/1999 I was told - American psychologist Danile Rex Smith traced all their activities and reported back to me) HE BEGUN INSTEAD TO CONDITION PAYOUT WITH MARRIAGE ISSUES - DEMAND FROM ME TO MARRY HIS FAMILY MEMBER....FOR SOMEONE TO GO AS FAR AS PLACING EVEN HAND ON ME DURING NOTHING OTHER THAN ROBBERY THROUGH TORTURE, WAS A NO NO...

DESPITE EVERYTHING YOU READ HERE(PIERCE MORGAN AND OTHER BRITISH INVOLVED WILL CONFIRM STATED - EVERY BRITISH POLITICIAN WITH ENTIRE HOUSE OF COMMONS INVOLVED) I CONTINUED TO TREAT ROYALS WITH DISTINGUISHABLE RESPECTABLE MANNERS FOR NO LESS THAN 25 YEARS OF MK ULTRA EXPOSURE...ITS WHAT ANGERED(maddened) THEN MORE THAN ANYTHING.

WHY I DO NOT LIKE THESE PEOPLE EVEN MORE SO...








No comments:

Post a Comment