Friday, April 29, 2022

Director of police Janez Ogulin and his boss Anton Olaj claimed I will be so poor that Roma people will fear my visits to them

 That was to be accomplished via Novo mesto city government website which inserted wrong information about free COVID 19 stations(forced via visit to father) and hospital staff which wouldn't give clear instructions nor paperwork required to get free test at selected station...Roma family I have met today which tested itself(several members without asking for cost of one) was involved in my case...

@police, mayors, Ljubljana and others - we will see all about as stated in title...all this will be and more as I stated at https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/joe-biden-and-german-olaf-scholz.html 

Everything will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment