Saturday, April 23, 2022

Old German pensioner who collected cans participated in MK Ultra and I would like to thank one

I met pensioner from Bosnia just two days ago who also participated(he claimed wanted to adapt me since one had no children and he truly protested everyone on Novo mesto city 

during most dangerous times - 1998, 1999, 2000 <= once he got his retirement - was/is married with Slovenian and both have no children but did and do have house) and few days ago...and a week ago bus full of pensioners involved in MK Ultra from Celje met me on my way up at Gorjanci...with pensioner who even took me to his health examinations in Celje claiming on how I must eat wiled plant in forest to survive(wild garlic etc. - Chinese from Beijing city, city people therefore, were totally excited about learning about one as cure for lymph nodes cancer when they first heard about one)...

No comments:

Post a Comment