Monday, April 25, 2022

Andrew became totally paranoid in respect to sexual encounters during 2000 - let me stay inside of the room with girl with whom one engaged in sexual encounter and then entered one with another individual(police officer) and begun to search

 for hidden cameras/devices - it was in Italy. He received some interesting emails I was told with explicit photos of one and police begun to search all locations where criminal engaged in sexual encounters terrorizing sexual workers and neighbors on issue of truth possibly coming out - France, Spain etc...German Angela Merkel was extremely cautious with British royals and have always ensured top security for their sexual encounters. Since 2000, British royals walked into sexual encounters using silicone masks as prince Micheal of Kent demonstrated me - teached me on how to as was I cite one, "no difference"...masks were so light and comfortable. 

RULE BRITANNIA








END OF THE ARTICLE


How they wanted my MK Ultra case to look like IN REAL TIME after even labeling me as "paranoid schizophrenic" in 2013...

Prince Harry - the mental health expert from Buckingham palace, insisted me on how I will become most likely SELF labeled as suicidal by pointing out desire to injure myself which will remove suspicion of poisoning and destruction of personal property due to degree of crime that will continue to roll on my shoulders - Buckingham palace demanded me being portrayed as self harming individual.... it was the reason behind word known as "toxic" in which they drowned me million times via torture under MK Ultra and then using family of my own as main instrument next to torture cells where compelled during political asylum attempts...

Read about SELF HARM ISSUES https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm and about royal title Buckingham palace awarded me with known as "schizophrenia"....

British - Buckingham palace(major Macedoni insisted me was arraigned in a way that can never be proven money traces in their pockets - only if they would want to come out clean about it) on one side have paid for new entrance in the Novo mesto city infront of the entrance to house where prince Charles staed occasionally(during projects when he deemed needed totally privacy https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/here-is-house-where-charles-spent-also.html - I assume also women and not writings only) and on the other for most severe torture and destruction of my property as well as poisoning - CLAIMED ME FOR 25 YEARS WITH COULD BE LIKE THIS AND COULD BE LIKE THAT BY LEAVING EXACTLY ZERO OPTION TO ME FOR "LIKE THAT" OPTION....

The desire to self-harm is a common symptom of some personality disorders. People with other mental disorders may also self-harm, including those with depressionanxiety disorders, substance abuse, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, schizophreniadissociative disorders and gender dysphoria. Studies also provide strong support for a self-punishment function, and modest evidence for anti dissociation, interpersonal-influence, anti-suicide, sensation-seeking,

Americans alone exampled me so called "sleep experiment" throughout 25 years of torture during meetings on how it will be...each hijacking/abduction...
End of the article



No comments:

Post a Comment