Monday, April 18, 2022

Because of theft/stealing and unprecedented violence which supported theft/stealing/robbery which deprived me 28 years of life and have aimed at my life alone

 Its "GET" AS TAKE/CLAIM and not "receive"/given/gifted...in given situations, someone can take down somebody(Harry claimed me is difference between someone and somebody). for the sake of "get" or whatever belongs to one...I would hate to become a father with thought on my mind how one day I would have to hide behind my future children for the sake of the crime I caused to an individual like myself...I would hate to live as a aunt(Anne) to 

grandchildren of brother whom I would use to threaten someone like myself on how it will all depend on me as per how children will be brainwashed to observe me as...

I was smart enough to ask Andrew to demonstrate his education credentials and wallet when it all started, but stupidly smart to ignore what they have stolen from me(BOTH)  - kept stolen from me for no less than 27 years(stupid on one hand to allow and smart on another by avoiding to point out obvious)....

You are STRANGE FELLOWS and 100% not my kind.

WHATEVER IS MINE - NOT GIVEN OR EVEN GIFTED !!! THIS BLOG IS TO TELL YOU, YOU ARE SEATING ON MY MONEY(stolen life).










No comments:

Post a Comment