Friday, June 25, 2021

No such thing as medical care(NO MEDICAL ASSISTANCE OF ANY KIND) here till case is recognized as ultimate crime of the century and in the history of the world

 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/06/not-signing-for-any-jeff-bezos-marss.html

@Biden - what was Milan Kučan doing with Borut Pahor in USA !!???? WHAT HAVE YOU TAKEN THEM ALONG PETERLE/JANSA FOR !!???? Let me more clear about it - you committed act of war on another sovereign nation with your anti constitutional criminal conduct way before you even became a president. 


@US Government - what the fuck did you stalked me for to Slovenia after throwing me out of US via forced unemployment(repeating me to go home - in 2005/2006 and even in 2009 as I return from Slovenia) if you didn't want(as Rachel Steiger stated me in Bellingham during 2009) in US !!???


&fuck your no fuck proper vocabulary. You are lower than animals when it comes to IQ scale and you have proven this to yourself(I only mirrored you).

No comments:

Post a Comment