Sunday, June 27, 2021

HERR Sebastian Kurz ALSO impregnated in Smarjeske toplice(Slovenia) area ;)

Sebastiani wouldn't trust me in 2017 who/where because of what he claimed I became "radicalized leftist" Further if necessary would take them to Austria(daughter is now over 18 and as such a adult) :)))) 
@Sebastian Kurz - Well well, you caused more problems than newborn with your foolish behavior. Anyone with exception of Angela Merkel that would take you seriously would have a serious lack of common sense. &it was 2017 meaning that you worked despite my firm support for you for over a decade against me before I finally turned against you and your ideals(you turned against me to console Russians or Putin as you alone told me and ohh well - f*** that type of loyalty sir).

@Angela Merkel - there will be no $$$deal with me in respect to your <3 Sebastian Kurz baby, but I will claim main from Germany based on % you made with eastern trade.


Melons and early morning walks after food consumption is what keeps WORRY FREE VAGABUND Kurz healthy - ja ja, its important to be healthy. Was in Poland for camping/ not 10% of what I have gone through ordeal.


And don't worry about my views on politics. I am nobody's slave as you experienced(LEARNED) under MK Ultra.

No comments:

Post a Comment