Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Physicians haven't find weird about my father yesterday, but dry and molded lemon did waited on me downstairs just as mother told me case will be in case my lymph node

This is her way to demonstrate me parental concerns for me. It was Buckingham palace which, however, bargained for photo of my teeth they would obtained via this very case - will all depend on degree of damage endured is what prince Harry claimed me, so I decided to keep certain photos to myself. I could title here seen and since return from Poland basically as fake emergencies vs real needs. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/06/just-returned-from-city-and-taking.html

Mother anticipated would accomplish in me pathos with exampling me here seen...not her first.
Temperature 38 which went down to less than 37 upon our arrival to hospital because king who spends time inside in a cold comfort didn't feel drinking - doesn't like to drink unless is tasty to put it plane and simple and sticks his nose into my business if I drink water claiming me for 30 years already I suffer from diabetes due to drinking one.

Today on June of 16th, 2021 - I have seen for the first time in my life time father drinking water from the sink(he used to buy one in the store as for him sink water wasn't clean enough he claimed)...saw glass of water infront of him while eating. He never ever even takes water for himself, but would drink coffee/juice as much as he can get - only whatever he is served with...

Everything appears as normal also in respect to his head injury...


Poking asshole out of cancer issues as seen here in one is my mother's view on me.


Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/06/why-drymolded-lemon-this-time.html as per why/how dry/molded lemon or how they brainwashed me under MK Ultra they would measure cancer cells ratio via urine...


End of the article








Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/06/1-of-3-mk-ultra-in-germany-munich-area.html  and as always was the case -  upon each submission of MK Ultra proof stuff as seen here followed on me.

Its what MK Ultra produced - niece performed thorough brain surgery(totally brainwashed her and with her/father terrorized me about tooth issues on how I will be killed if I go to dentist and if not - for tooth utterly opened on several occasions during MK Ultra by dentist) on mother and father, so here seen is what they contributed to my well being within just one single day...they ensured no chicken would be left upstairs in fridge and due to my father's "medical problems" doors must be locked at night upstairs so he doesn't looses himself - but this is used foremost to keep fridge bellow where chicken is locked at all the time. For otherwise fishing license, Slovenian state ensured I would stay jobless...
Red strawberries and paper reminding me on how I have to take mother on yet another appointment with dentist tomorrow at 1300 - I have no clue how many times I took two to dentist since return to Poland observing real emergency(myself). This is what goofing of Joe Biden produced and Trump hoped for a real infection to develop out of these...Milan Kučan was certain in respect to surgeries even on how Slovenian state would have word against me in case I would decide on medical treatments abroad ' outside of Slovenia...yeah, strawberries are red as momma told me case will be. The two yesterday most likely again visited psychiatrist Peter Kaps as RUDI(free public transport for retired people) came to pick them up for their ride to hospital - strange on how this type of service is also frequently used next to mine...
Involved also in MK Ultra was here seen whatever that is...placed for me to see bellow next to oven.....

Cookie shaped as tooth placed inside of the room right next to door...

Here is what dietary situation looks like for which neighbor physician Dr. Kotar claimed me on how I can't survive without cookies / on sweets only...

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/licfREtNguk

And what was forced unemployment used for !!?????

ps. Its the first time after 26 years I again eat home grown strawberries - my niece threatened me - intimidated me during MK Ultra dared me to even taste them...

Situation with eggs is even better as was told by neighbor Redek family under MK Ultra that those will depend on my writings/report...if not according to Kučan-Pahor tastes, those would be old no good...mother claimed under MK Ultra would place good on bottom ' that she would know exactly which are good-bad...nope, not allowed to buy any at the store....

And what was forced unemployment used for !!?????


I don't think I would do as seen here to son/daughter/ family member whatever...I took them nicely/on time to dentist on God knows how many times and expected in return nothing more than being left alone in piece. Well, it was too much to ask for...


World Health's Organization writes
  • Depression is a common mental disorder. Globally, more than 264 million people of all ages suffer from depression. 
Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your main source of energy and comes from the food you eat. Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into your cells to be used for energy.


And here is what I write and invite you to read about https://www.diabetes.org.uk/guide-to-diabetes/emotions/depression as most of my MK Ultra career, I did resorted myself to sweets to beat odds of being murdered by depression...it doesn't matter do because what was/is forced unemployment used for !!??? Google "diabetes depression and anxiety" and you will understand in details what MK Ultra is about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment