Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Building himself tablet factories in China via this very case(not piling financial wealth only) and playing in hands infront of me when drugged up with what would become my future substitution for vandalized used laptop upon return from Poland

 @Mike Tyson

Listen to me very good dude. Your play with my hope, your death threats, and CONDITIONING(daring me) ME TRUTH WITH EXISTANCE OF MINORITIES IN US(basically positioning yourself in front of Donald Trump as his top torture and defense team - pulling behind yourself as influential black individual entire minority movement) may land you and your supporters in a group of supremacists indifferent from David Duke, Hitler and others...it goes same for Dwayne Johnson, Barack Obama, Jennifer Lopez, and others...


No comments:

Post a Comment