Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Why dry/molded lemon this time

Because I didn't clean prior to departure to postal office my portable John - learned to use one in Poland where I had no toilet inside of the torture chamber and each time had to cross yard to get to one, and so since doors from my room are made in a way to cause cracking which was for several decades a subject to verbal extremely aggressive(even with psychiatry involved threatening) attacks on me by both parents upon each entry and exit from room, I decided to use one here too...just as on other occasions for which I was told urine analysis will be done on each occasion which will demonstrate my cancer rate in body, this time I was reminded of issue with what you have seen https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/06/physicians-havent-find-weird-about-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment