Friday, June 11, 2021

Castle mentioned in the video was erected(completed) in 2001

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/06/qinghai-lake-china-area-some-26-years.html

 They first had smaller version of whatever that was and then larger scale castle as seen in video was created. Chinese Beijing delegation which insisted me during opening ceremony on how castle was completed for me and my Chinese empress, luckily realized upon my expressing total satisfaction with one on how drugs have way to powerful effect on me and I was in no control of real thoughts whatsoever. 

As some laughed, dressed in business suit individual told them to laugh no more and directed to me in English language on the side his diagnosis as my being unfit under given circumstances to even judge real from fake castle size due to amount of drugs and would because of stated no longer be taken seriously...although I was angered with his definition about my perception of reality, I am very satisfied with one today. They realized on time about what really went on.


And my memory is immaculate as you see.


Why castle appeared to me as possibly real, because I was deeply stoned and because of magnificent view on mountains in area...I wasn't sure do weather castle is near or in distance...Chinese built ancient structures are magnificent beauties that capture eye in a way human mind possibly couldn't perceive them in reality...these are master pieces un like anywhere else on planet. 


I was never answered as per date when I and my Chinese empress would move inside of this magnificent castle and its where things went wrong again. So much negotiation and in the end without castle and wife ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment