Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Minorities in US suffer - I know so, but its their leaders that act like a pack of blood thirsty hyenas

 Indifferent from seen bellow. Engaging even in a worse than slave trade issues for the sake of their own $$$.


I myself am minority there aint no doubt about it and nazis didn't care about me more than what they care about toilet paper - there is no "white people" issue in this sentence. But methods their opponents have used also against me for the sake of $$$$ disregarding how far my case have gone, prove beyond any doubts same or even worse hiding behind different skin colors. They went past death threats to condition further their crimes against me with existence of their peoples...connections that they have at UN and so on. In one word just as bad or even worse.



Demonstrating other cultures abroad - THE WORST ABOUT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHILE CLAIMING KING TITLES TO THEMSELVES.


Solidarity(its what Lech Walesa didn't explained you as he alone didn't know what solidarity is), is a two way street...synonym for solidarity for you to know nowhere listed online is RESPECT.







Just released via Juhuhuhu "He is dead" news



Poor me - yes(on far far) it does look like psychologist from US - ohhh well...I will just continue to wait for some coin donation via paypal...

No comments:

Post a Comment