Thursday, June 17, 2021

@Snoop Dogg

Who "lizard king was" !!???? 
I cite Snoop, "the worst would be he will play my music and not know whom I dedicated one"...

Reality:
You were ultra violent criminal(half insane/nervous, determined to repeat drug dealing business since he had me inside - using me drugged up and whom American government would give in hands despite here stated - he had repeated drug violations from the past on his record already, but since such opportunity opened to one why not again and again) whom police eventually tracked down without chase. Just as war criminal Karadzic in Austria, Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr. was let go by police during drug sting with me in his car - year probably was 2002/2003...

My regards to Martha Stewart. 

How about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment