Sunday, June 7, 2020

Neonazi Richard Spencer and now his EX wife both involved in MK Ultra procedure

Restaurant where I was brought to meet here seen people.
She is a real Moscowian - totally opposite from Richard Spencer. Both had a great time watching me drugged up/ended in bed with two children. 


Who else was involved in this case...ALL AMERICAN NEONAZIS(DAVID DUKE/DON BLACK AS FIRST) YOU SEE ON TV/NEWS IS WHO...I WOULD NEVER MEET WITH THESE NAZIS IN REAL TIME DO. THERE IS NO SINGLE EVIDENCE OF ME EVER COMMUNICATING WITH THESE PEOPLE SERIOUSLY WHATSOEVER IN REAL TIME. 

On two occasions, I hurled two away from me publicly when those attempted to meet me in public during my free time, insulted several others as lazy good for nothing, and that was it as far as public life - but not MK Ultra. 

 I traveled US as US/Slovenian citizen on the Soviet leash literately whenever not subjected to humiliating neonazi treatments/terror...

Humiliated and beaten up at times in public for stuff I had nothing to do with infront of American authorities who allowed such treatment to increase self confidence needed for future raise of Donald Trump...

Who am I !!???? Rather who was I...

Not Harry Potter as told time and again, but instead a doll with whom anyone could do as pleased at any time...as born in 1971, a 20 and 21st century's political instrument - a slave with rank of the one bellow uncle Tom...a toy as referred to by some Poles whenever brought to Poland.



What/whom Donald Trump brought to Poland for the sake of $$$$(this is whom he placed on front of the economy along George W. Bush when business negotiations commenced between Eastern/Western Europe) and its why I actually believe it was more than just JUST for seen above to immigrate to US as well...they came late and have nothing other than restaurant....nazis, however, became even wealthier as this is what deep US state is.

Yet another funny bird who found his way into my MK Ultra nightmare - claims was MK Ultra victim himself...Alex Lindner, William Luther Pierce, and other garbage US Government forcefully introduced into my life for above stated reasons...


 Neonazi criminals became ambitious to the point they would end behind bars for life time and I blamed by nazi side for destroying them while on other side alone pointed as a nazi....this is who I am !!!

They wanted to play WWIII through to me and got played instead is who I am !!!

The one who set and sets his record straight is who I am(@Merkel - read this well) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment