Tuesday, June 30, 2020

1 of 2 In support to Andzej Duda as reelected president to Poland

During MK Ultra, Kaczynski has gone as far as temporary stealing bulawa of Polish nobilities from Polish museum to impress(entertain) politicians in private circles. Had his people do job for him. While I never ever believed for a single second for something like this to actually play importance in my life since I have always rejected idea of my becoming nobility for the cost of my own wealth, he did go ahead to use MK Ultra manipulation with idea to interpretate his lie to SEJM officials with aid of Swedish and British and other European nobelties fr the cost of "see nothing, heard nothing, know nothing" which pledged to invest money in Poland through my case if I would ever manage to produce sufficient amount of proofs via post MK Ultra period. These European nobelties, however, have assured themselves for me not to see it their way via numerous insults which took place prior to 2018 - since 1997/1998(and wasting 25 years on forced unemployment - psychiatric torture) and have even insisted on my ending up at old age as seen with broken spine via what they referred to as test. EVERYTHING WITH SEJM REPRESENTATIVES KNEW ABOUT FROM A TO Z(from beginning to he end) !!!

THE INITIAL GERMAN 1996 MK ULTRA AGREEMENT TO WHICH I WAS COMPELLED TO AGREE WHEN DRUGGED UP STATED "IF I CAN PROVE" ON WHAT POSSIBILITY OF ROYALTY STATUS WAS ADDED TO ONE SOMETIMES IN 2002/2003(never ever did initial agreement state that I will do anything for more than myself - it was in fact Kaczynski who went ahead and have broken initial agreement with West and begun to force down the throats of West that would be better to change one into something else).


THE 4% TRADE BETWEEN WEST AND EAST IS SOMETHING I WILL INSIST ON BECAUSE IT BELONGS TO ME THE SLOVEN SLAV SLOVENIAN SLAVE(your uncle Tom who kicked your filthy Aryan asses)...

AS FOR THE REST(titles and such), YOU CAN(AND SEEMS YOU WILL AS I SE MYSELF LESS AND LESS PART OF THIS COUNTY ) SHARE WITH ONE ANOTHER AS I AM NOT IN IT EVEN A BIT - I EVEN HAD A DIFFICULTY TO REMIND MYSELF OF ALL THIS AS IT WAS A TOTAL NONSENSE TO ME ALREADY UNDER MK ULTRA. NEVER SAW MYSELF IN IT AND NEVER EVER WILL. ROYAL TITLES ARE FOR PEOPLE BORN FREE AND DUDA/MORAWIECKI ALIKE VAGABONDS(thiefs); NOT FOR SLAVES(not for broke INSULTED and betrayed people - something SEJM and European Royalties know very very well). EVEN CONDITIONING ME ON WHOM I WILL GET MARRY TOO - HOW I WILL LIVE AND SO ON...NOT HERE. EVER !!!

In 2018 in Zakopanih, my job according to German agreement was completed. I even did Nowy Torg as second German demand was added to and that completed all I was required to complete according to agreement to which I have never ever even agreed to and which costed me after purchasing ICC/UN/ Amnesty int./ and European Court for Human Rights in Strasbourg no less than 25 years of life...have eventually escaped death sent my way on several occasions as well. 

Everything else selected Poles(those who reenacted MK Ultra brainwash) have done ever since(Poland 2018/2019 and even 2020) was to fill pockets of their own and for the sake of those who were on the first place in a war with SLOVEN SLAV SLOVENIAN SLAVE.

Wishing you all a very very happy voting of 2020 :))) 

@Poland - Israelis alone who knew all about it all PROTESTED against breaking me spine during hunger games which kept me listed for dead on employment market in US and in Europe, so your politicians and Western kings/queens could get their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment