Saturday, June 13, 2020

I once heat mentally disabled schoolmate severely in his stomach - was judged upon by my school teachers/schoolmates(parents life threatened) perhaps for life

My Slovenian schoolmates who would regularly pick on me(on daily bases, but often got beaten up by me alone as was a string as it gets child) found a new toy to play with as half mentally child joined our class in fourth grade or so at Osnovna Sola Grm - grammar school in city of Novo mesto... they would beat him physically as instructed by teachers with idea to get him out of class/school as fast as possible as they deemed was a problem for everybody - physical abuse against child was horrendous - I watched one falling apart infront of my eyes and have somewhat seen myself in one as beatings/abuse left severe psychological marks on one.


Then one day I decided to intervene despite abuse against me being practically on zero. I was first warned by schoolmates who were picking on him(these were groups of 10 or more kids) to stay away or will be due same violence as before...as I no longer could watch what went on with child, I grabbed four/five kids and teached them a really hard lesson. Ordered them to keep away from child or there will be more....

Teachers who found out about my intervention didn't side with me, they instead re organised violence into abuse of the child in a way that children would befriend child through abuse on what they would whenever in my vicinity have kids punch him most severely and point at me...

Game went on like this and disabled child became more and more disoriented...confused...he eventually attacked me for no reason at all. Kids gestured for me to recognize one finally as insane , "you see we told you...d you understand now" and have even proceeded with violence against me to remind me of what consequences will be if I repeat defending one...

Then outside on a play-field infront of the school one day WERE I BELIEVE EVEN HIS PARENTS WERE INVITED TO SEE EVIL ME(who destroyed their child because this is how criminal Yugoslav system in Slovenia was), I finally did punched one severely in his stomach in front of teachers/schoolmates as whole thing repeated.

Main teacher(main class teacher who was my main teacher for 8 years - Anton Buchar) organizer of crime who administered whle thing(not only watched) laughed at me gesturing me, "you just heat yourself hahaha".




From example above, I hope you understand somewhat how I see Poland as(feel about one)...the game they play is demented one(they acted stupid nfront of politicians and even more during MK Ultra - post MK Ultra violence not surprising factor either), and seems as a nation are addicted to search for a rescue(started with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Reconciliation_of_the_Polish_Bishops_to_the_German_Bishops letter and Pope John 2 and it grew into open hostility in 2018 we see in US ever since) in hands of those who were bound to exterminate them just 80 years ago. THE WORST EXAMPLE FOR SLAVIC PEOPLE OR ANYONE SANE FOR THAT MATTER.

POLISH CHURCH WAS HEAVILY INVOLVED IN MY MK ULTRA PROCEDURE(SATANIC RITUAL) - KNEW AND KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT, BUT DIDN'T OBJECT ONE. FROM GROTNIKI TO POPE JOHN II.

No comments:

Post a Comment