Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Whatever went on with tooth happened next door to psychiatrist who was involved since sometimes in 1998


Fujitsu Poles had to do this because it was Fujitsu who made them do it, Carrefour(Auchan) employees because it was Carrefour's fold, and so on and so forth...in reality it was Piotr(Fujitsu) who would go out and solicit people like Bezos, even Bill Gates, if they would back crime up against me. 


Its because Poles that work at foreign businesses that are like this is what I was told...psychiatrists' assistant next door told me will cut around property with chain saw to remind me(he did, he was running arround with snow white T Shirt and chain saw) at this stage on just how bad it is for myself alone to talk what happened to me in Poland as it would end badly for Poland and myself the king/Jesus and all other great stuff...

 ABOVE SEEN...

Google Auser Times. Shopping cart emptied in front of cash registers few minutes prior to closing of the store and trap as seen here was set in place....its supposed to remind off illegal fishing Americans did in local creek when here and when subjected to MK Ultra, but laws ever since changed tremendously and penalties exceed weight of 30kg fish...

Off course they involved Americans in it and had local warden warning me al about it...further secretary of local fishing association warned me about setup, but in MK Ultra first impression is the most important one as memories outline according to set of events... sadistic, sick... 

Prior to this setup it was another one concerning also fish, so brainwash on why to pay for something like this rather than catch in local creek fresh since one is expert fisherman is a logical trap. As I stated, there was far more patriotism(humanity) in alcoholics than in those who had very decent lives when compared to rest of the society(Piotr eventually complained me when I was subjected to MK Ultra that he was exploited at Fujitsu as per work assignment and so on :))).

No comments:

Post a Comment