Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Presidential election in Poland 2020 - two very close friends in competition with one another for GERMAN(American) tanks on Belarus/Kaliningrad border

Will submit this as yet another MK Ultra proof as I know both and know for both to be VERY CLOSE PERSONAL friends with one another. Poland(a new buffer zone between Germany and Russia) even attempted to use torture involved into my MK Ultra case to do just as stated here. I was conditioned by Duda personally as well as Trzaskowski on how IF Trzaskowski not elected(problem with Duda is that as much as this very individual would want to sell Poland to West as fast as possible), one can't take as radical terms as a new candidate Trzaskowski could since public is not even familiarized with his political agenda. The second thing Trzaskowski and Duda and its what plays even more important role is sand in the eyes of people - if only possible, give false hope to one and continue with crime.

Hardly will you get bigger sellouts on political stage in Poland than what Trzaskowski/Duda/ Donald Tusk or even Morawiecki are. Kornel Morawiecki claimed Americans on how one ended Soviet regime in Poland as is thus entitled to special moneys while on the other hand Polish media discussed due to what also was KGB's presence on how one is pro Russian - the truth about one finally surfaced entirely in 2018 when his bellowed son(apple doesn't fell far from tree and his dady Kornel I can tell you, was behind every son's decision he ever made) finally visited and paid public respect to nazi collaborators in Munich in Germany - if we already neglect theft of over one million Dollars from Polish taxpayers's money in 2002.

What to expect from either candidate !!????

More tanks on Russian(Belarus) Polish border and greater German bullying of  Russia since NATO takes advantage over Polish and Ukrainian territories...its this very bullying that may push Russia on knees enough to openly collaborate with West in respect to recolonization - something we have seen USA have attempted to do with China but failed. As I stated, Polish politic is a deadly sellout politic administered from Brussels which comes with great costs to entire Slavic community and consequently world. HEARD NOTHING, SEE NOTHING, AND KNOW NOTHING.

I(my views) simply stand for independent militarily/economically strong Poland and Ukraine which would give enough backbone to also Czech rep., Slovakia and others in region to stand Putin and West with implementation of democracy for its people rather than taking orders from either side. Poland and Ukraine which would become independent partner to all other parties and which would give meaning of real democracy likewise to Russia alone, so Russian people too could breath again.

From:

From:

Here is what Duda/Morwaiecki/ Tusk(Kaczynski's team) attempted to use me for :))) Its how they envisioned along 460 others we in Sejm(saw nothing, heard nothing, know nothing ||<== but all were involved in it) inside of the Sejm transfer of power via this case will be :)))))

https://auto.dziennik.pl/aktualnosci/artykuly/7720031,rafal-trzaskowski-samochod-volvo-xc70-oswiadczenie-majatkowe-prezydent-warszawa.html  <==MK Ultra brainwash for this news was and its how Polish politic(can be seen from Morawiecki's example above) works - brainwash on how Trzaskowski not supposed to accept bribe that again all is my fold(Kacynski fulled Russians and Poles alone with issue on ethical/unethical while collecting bribes and pointing again in drugged up myself on how his friend not supposed to accept bribe - there is nothing he would want more than to sell me to prove stated on my news site in not truth as per my personal political views) and so on...

Strasbourg/Brussels insisted me on how it is crucial to my survival(imagine to choke you for no less 25 years with idea to compel you into suicide - 100 x times worse than USSR - imagine to deprive you of two citizenship what Brussels/Strasbourg did with help of Poland) for me to cooperate with Polish political sphere - this is how rotten SEJM today is to clarify all issues involved in my case.

Trzaskowski that will help me with my case being recognized as he likes me and via which recognition I would be entitled in Poland to Royal title and so on :)))) All I can say to all this is that several days ago I have made a video in which I explain precisely on why I would be preferably send these 460 Sejm representatives to Katyn if I only had chance...believe me  - I wasn't joking. Both sides got everything upside down - see it the way they want to see it and thus I have the right to see it as a human being(not dehumanized yet) my way too. The way to stop this sick SOVIET Brussels/Strasbourg game is to use firing squad indifferent from Stalin's units. 

BECAUSE THEY ARE CORRUPT, THEY ARE CRIMINAL, AND BECAUSE THEY ACTED AND CONTINUE TO ACT ON BEHALF OF FOREIGN NON SLAVIC ENTITY ON TERRITORY OF POLAND WITH WORSE INTENTIONS AGAINST INDIVIDUAL WHOSE LIFE WAS DESTROYED ON BEHALF OF BOTH(unless 25 years is ice cream to you).

Katyin and erase them like a grass. Its this silent game/crime that unites both institutions - one in Warszaw and one in Brussels and its this crime that will blow in the future candle of life to many many more Poles and even other Slavs - abroad and even at home. 

USSR all over again, just on 100x times larger multitude.

@Poland - you are DANGEROUS !!! SCARY DANGEROUS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment