Thursday, June 11, 2020

Where everybody is innocent

TALK ALL YOU WANT AGAINST BUCKINGHAM PALACE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AND EVEN PROVEN FOR ONE T BE BEHIND MUCH OF THE PLOT...ITS BECAUSE NO NEWS GETS TO ONE - AS YOU SEE ONE IS 100% CENSORED ;) BUT DON'T TALK AGAINST POLAND IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE :)))

I was told about my views against Poland to be seen by Polish state as a sign to go and hand itself in hands of nazi politic as one would have no place to turn to(pressed against the wall from all sides, brave Poland falls at last and surrenders itself to nazi Germany/Fort Trump was MK Ultra interpretation to me)...


Well basically, my main job in a country like this one is to prevent from screwing up my own Slovenian people/nation as Poland betrayed entire humanity not only myself(they lied to Obama and Trump while supporting both - just in case you know).

Bostjan for that matter can't even imagine to position himself as a Slovenian(Hitler was Austrian not German type of cluster) on the side of someone who misled entire world and is building against one even greater plot. 


They dont mind in Poland your talking about who is paying them to kill you. They just don't like truth pointed in them - in all those good innocent Pollacks. Its where things get sensitive.

 THE GOOD
 THE BAD
 AND THE TRUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment