Tuesday, June 2, 2020

MK ULTRA PROOF: Now you know that everything(including little Hitler Zuckerberg) I stated on this news site was a product of advanced knowledge of events ahead of time

Related to https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/facebook-employees-virtual-walkout-trump-posts-175020522.html IN A HOPE OF CENSORING ME FROM WORLD, LITTLE HITLER ORDERED EVEN PROHIBITION OF LINKS FROM THIS NEWS SITE ON FACEBOOK. YOU CAN'T POST ANY LINK FROM THIS NEWS SITE ON FACEBOOK FOR ALREADY 3 YEARS.


There are little Hitlers everywhere....and in different shapes and sizes with different mottoes, but in crucial moments they all tent to come to same HITLER'S conclusion.

I was suspended for 30 days time and again, but when I stopped supporting so called white in 2017, Zuckerberg didn't hesitate to do just as seen on screenshot as seen bellow. First time I revealed truth about Zuckerberg's plans as seen above was in 2017. Netanyahu(otherwise very nice person) got plans for Lake Assad in Slovenia when swimming in Krka river in 1997 along other politicians - in my home town of Novo mesto just as explained on my videos. Yeah, I revealed everything and this despite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment