Thursday, May 10, 2018

Will press(am in process now) criminal charges

AGAINST chief of police(his successor) and investigating officers of Novo mesto police, State prosecutor Bojan Avbar for Novo mesto region, Psychiatric Hospital in Ljubljana(concerns three psychiatrists), my family and neighbors...

All at "The Office of the State Prosecutor General of the Republic of Slovenia "(Oddelek za preiskovanje in pregon uradnih oseb s posebnimi pooblastili - Department for Investigation and Prosecution of Officials with Special Authorizations)...

Novo mesto government(Dolenjska region) is like non existing for me...everything they counted on will never ever be even contacted on the  first place...from here on to European and international institutions(incl. American institutions of which citizen I am as well).

THIS WILL BE YET THE BIGGEST LEGAL QUEST AGAINST CRIMINALS ON MY BEHALF...BECAUSE I WILL NOT STOP TILL I GET IT DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment