Friday, May 11, 2018

VIDEO - 11 of 12 Recount of destroyed property

Minute 33:51:37 - I open delivered package in which should have been brand new wireless mouse ....mouse arrived with great delay(one traveled from Germany to Slovenia no less than 37 days) and one appeared to have been broken in(there is visible damage to one)

This confirms my statements in respect to possible mouses and laptop hacking as well as paranoia issues in which they have incited under MKULTRA...

I also discuss 


--- Original video of EMF detector delivery and what one operated like as new...

--- I discuss stalking of what Slovenian president Borut Pahor, Putan Putanowich, and Aleksandar Vucic would want me to see as stalking from Irani people...it used to be Israeli and it turned into Irani stalking - fact of the matter is that Moscow/Belgrade/Ljubljana's political schizophrenia(JOKES) has its end !!! These politicians threatened me with all kinds of abduction scenarios(even afterlife option - fake death and life under new ID in the third country) if I will dare to continue to write(seems like the issue of Israel is a very sensitive one for Ljubljana/Kremlin and Belgrade - paranoia lying against Israel according to their scenarios is just fine, but truth about their schizophrenia based on which their politic operates is not)...

--- I demonstrate cursor falling(screen dancing) issues as mentioned in the previous video

--- Mother believed that she would stop me(intimidate me) from claiming stolen items by asking me where her items were...

No comments:

Post a Comment