Wednesday, April 6, 2022

MAIN VIDEO IS JAMMED, SO DONT WATCH ONE YET: Corruption for which I was told was added to cost of my MK Ultra project in the future by future on behalf of UDBA presidents in Slovenia - Milan Kučan Borut Pahor


Here is what the cost of my MK Ultra project to future major Gregor Macedoni(Novo mesto city mayor) would be - according to whom(acted along MK Ultra totally equal to others involved who supported one, but made his case clear to me infront of others) a precondition for his job of Novo mesto city mayor would be my approval of future bicycle route through which others insisted me a residential infrastructure would eventually grow leaving behind devastated changed for ever nature...
Video can be also seen at  OR https://youtu.be/mGzkUtOcs1c

Novo mesto city mayor Gregor Macedoni(mayor of the city since 2014 was involved in my MK Ultra case since 1995 and was also in Poland where one participated in Trump's hunger games - Lodz/Zgierz area)Others involved in this very issue concerning bicycle trail were now head of the Novo mesto police Janez Ogulin, local psychiatrist Peter Kapš who in 2010 ALL TOGETHER insisted on how its in best interest of all and therefore since I would depend on all these people best interest of MINE to promote idea about bicycle trail as good idea...Kapš insisted on how he ALREADY made an arrangement through city with residents for project to gain support and that I must agree beside my project depending on mentioned mayor how traffic in Ločna Novo mesto is far too congested narrow and deadly as such for bikers....

                  Video can be also seen at https://video.fc2.com/content/20220406AF65CvF4 OR https://youtu.be/vwNbd_Q8aMI

.

Crime then begun to expand onto other areas and have involved my creating video about it which Peter Kapš attempted to misuse by turning tables against me even via foreign software developers/sellers imported into scenario by royals from London(British)...as much as those wanted to help and I found exactly ZERO sincerity in their claims when compared to reality(don't bother to even respond and did claimed will f**** for my being evil to them under MK ultra), Kapš didn't disappoint on this occasion either by pushing forward whole  set of conspiracy theories related to initial video which, however, was destroyed upon my connection to internet as was guaranteed case will be...used several English speaking software engineering next to own son to scan for all possible scenarios I would encounter and gradually turned those into wide lie which begun with insisting me video will be edited during my return home upon completion of one(for added effects Kapš and police added into post MK Ultra scenario during initial video filming a week ago a young violent individual whose wife claimed me under MK Ultra wanted but couldn't marry me because I rejected her time and again - used as an excuse for torture as both engaged in one under MK Ultra - once video was completed this individual awaited me at Otočec just as he promised would and begun to psychically threaten me because I managed to full his dog into a play otherwise dog incited to bark at me - individual claimed his future involvement against me will be per police due to whatever favor he took from connections and for my sake as one will wake me up from winter sleep and motivate me into exercise - push-ups, but this types of motivation in my case was used for my developing heart related problems as explained due to infected blood issues) and I will under no circumstances be capable to upload one, then referred to scenarios from several people used from abroad in respect to software used for unplayable video recoveries which all suggest max 50% of recovered video and so on as explained in video...

More in details and related to incident above, upon my return from initial video recording a week ago a man involved in MK Ultra begun to intimidate me with what he claimed would be even a physical confrontation at Otočec park where playing with dog if I would ever approach his dog or wife(also involved in MK Ultra)...his dog which always barked at me whenever we would pass one another got fulled today as I threw one piece of stick already from distance - as much as one didn't pay attention to my first stick, I ensured to pick another one while approaching the two in direction of home on what as I approached enough I repeated the trick and look dog ran for a stick and brought me one, BUT his owner became all red and begun to bark at the dog with angry "NOOOO DROP THAT SEAT!"...he then begun to intimidate me on my meeting with his wife claiming I bathed in underwear during winter and was suspicious to one because of what I claimed direction I came which was all covered with mud, but that my shoes were clean and so on and so forth...he and his wife whom he met in 2008 through this case too warned me about future police setup - the two exercised perhaps job wise of house credit wise a bunch of abuse against me and had to give guarantors for their financial credits/work as form of down-payment also as stated here which would as he alone warned me take place in the future...
 
 Cormorans were allowed to plunder under Serbian head of fishing association in Novo mesto(yes, they installed themselves ex police investigator involved in MK Ultra to control also that aspect of life against me and if you recall, warden charged at me when with father at Teška Voda where he went fishing - sent me penalty of 150 Euros just for having fishing rods inside of the car in 2010/2011 with idea to get me jailed since I was kept forcefully jobless).
 
 
 
The bird that eats 0.5 to 1.5kg of fish per day but kills fish for fun so fish swims around either wounded till one rottens alive swimming or are thrown out of the water under nests of birds just for the hell of it....at the same time Serbs advertise their fishing in Serbia where they would like our money - Borut Pahor, Kučan, Aleksandar Vućič were obsessed by destruction of river Krka and guaranteed me for no less than 10 years how I will catch no fish in Krka river upon my return from USA...
 
While this bird eats 0.5 to 1.5kg per day, one kills 5kg of fish per day - each...
 
 
Location in Poland


No comments:

Post a Comment