Sunday, February 28, 2021

In 2002, my cousin(one of closest and dearest cousins to me) involved in MK Ultra from Bela Krajina lost his mind - begun to even life threaten with good reason

 His lymph node system(also lymph node system) was poisoned. He developed the worst stage cancer, but did managed to somehow survive one over the course of the next two decades(heavy chemo therapies etc.)...little he knew when screaming at me with his wife that lymph node injury with idea to cause cancer was done to me in 1996 already. 

Drugged up people have a very little say and even more so when people are deeply excited.

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/02/first-gland-node-cancer-injury-via.html

You are talking about young people here...myself at age 25 infested with cancer and cousin just few years older...

No comments:

Post a Comment