Thursday, February 25, 2021

MK ULTRA: Andrej Uhl(neighbor who still has his car parked infront of house) destroyed me not only several pairs of shoes

 but also entire wardrobe(some 5 pairs of new pants as I will demonstrate on video). He was in 2004 acknowledged by psychologists involved in MK Ultra as mentally ill due to plane evil(they demanded him out), but not ousted from MK Ultra case - instead on behalf of Aleksandar Vucic via Slovenian now president Borut Pahor even awarded with carrying a gun. 

I have no doubt that Uhl was behind car assassination plot that took place in 2007 - not just behind stealing tires as he insisted me under MK Ultra.

His "excuse"(didn't have money and needed money to save his life) for deadly stunt due to which I have lost car and almost life ends today.

No comments:

Post a Comment