Saturday, February 27, 2021

MK ULTRA: How Putin and Aleksandar Vucic cancer related plan with idea to get me hospitalized fell apart upon my return from Poland to Sloveni

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/POeYSC7-bpI 
I will skip on opportunity to share my future with people like niece and her husband.

SURGERY TOOK PLACE IN BELGRADE CITY IN 1996 UNDER SUPERVISION OF RUSSIANS WHERE I WAS HIJACKED FROM UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BY US GOVERNMENT - WHATEVER IS THEY HAVE DONE TO MY LYMPH NODE SYSTEM. IT WAS THE DARKEST SECRET THAT HUNTED DONALD TRUMP WHO KNEW ALL ABOUT ONE, BUT FEARED TRUTH WOULD LEAK TO OTHERS INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA SINCE CRIMINAL BECAME A TRUSTEE OF MY MK ULTRA CASE . HE EVENTUALLY MANAGED TO DRAG ONE(postpone truth and blended one with probably 2001 incident) FOR SEVERAL YEARS DOWN THE ROAD TILL HE FOUND WAY TO SOMEHOW CONVINCE OTHERS INTO INSANE GAME.
I somehow don't see myself as equal in this "team work". Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/02/to-all-parents-and-their-victims-to.html 

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

No comments:

Post a Comment