Friday, February 26, 2021

For fathers "mental illness" that I was presented by mother upon return from Poland, I was told ALSO

 that he must act like this and if I would state that he doesn't have one, state would prove me he does(that state would gradually destroy one just to prove that he did and I was wrong about it). They created whole world of lies.

He knows for absolutely everything - gives instructions where to drive(knows where certain store are that I alone or mother wouldn't know), but he does have his pee game(climax was when he came to piss in my room in the middle of the night) in pants, faked weakness after locking himself inside of the toilet so that I carried him back to bed(after locking himself in a toilet for good two hours and was forced to unlock doors somehow one claimed me that he had pain in chest three months ago, but rescue people after measuring his blood pressure/ heart rate and asking him if you would like to go to hospital concluded he had nothing that would suggest anything wrong with him - he who declined hospital visit then changed story infront of them that he has a pain in spine which he never had, what translates into bullying rather tan medical emergency - try to carry 90kg with herniated disc and lets see how that goes - its also all audio recorded included on where rescue guy tells me that father has all vital signs completelly normal) and FAKING PAIN SUFFERING WHICH I ALONE EXPERIENCED WHEN LOCKED INSIDE(what he observed when I was brought at home where in such pain that I though it will blow my kidneys/liver due to one) OF PSYCHIATRIC WARD. Amazing :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment