Sunday, February 21, 2021

One of the most reputable chetniks in Serbian history vanished - Đorđe卐 卍Balašević

Spit openly on Slovenian people already in 1991(I was just 20) and on Croatian during massacre in Vukovar. His hatred against me at the beginning of MK Ultra was so evident that he gained very considerable amount of attention from American side, but just to be warned about displaying his public image.

Đorđe Balašević - Laku noć, braćo Janezi (1991.)

It would be really really good for international authorities to raid Bajina Bašta city(for my father would be a Belgrade as its where they claimed me one has second family) - there is and Serbian war criminals which committed all kinds of crimes in there and all sorts of CLOWNS. They insisted me(threatened me with) for me and for my father a transport to this hellhole by issuing fake death certificate.
Why he hated so much I do not know, but I know for damn sure that Yugoslav hellhole nightmare must never ever find its way back on a real picture(it was and is all about HATE HATE HATE HATE).


Orwellian post mortem life - not only language as seen here https://www.rt.com/op-ed/477801-scientists-aliens-among-us/ - is becoming greater and greater danger to real life and that means world is facing with real psychiatric warfare on one.


After Đorđe Balašević who had YUGE FANS IN LJUBLJANA'S PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL EMPLOYEES wrote his insut to Slovenian people(Not even Croat only just so you know - Laku noć, braćo Janezi  1991.), he didn't fail to grab as a reward free Slovenian citizenship and Slovenian passport awarded to him by Slovenian chetniks for his great service writes prominent newspaper slovenskenovice.si/

Coronavirus is what they say....

When ONE SINGLE NATION IN FEDERATION OF NATIONS had problem with all other 6 nations who had none with one another...

Laku noć braćo Janezi

Shvatam vas, sve su to geni
Mame vas habsburški kavezi
Neko je rođen da šeniMalo ste plebiscirali
Pre tog ste puno rovarili
Tovariši, dugo ste svirali
Dok se niste natovarili’Ajte vi, braćo Slovenci,
Nemojte s tim da se šalite
Samo vas čekaju Nemci
Samo im vi još faliteKvarni ste, jadna vam majka,
Nismo iz istog filma
I dečki iz treceg rajha
Za vas su GG firmaNe kunem, ne kunem i ne pretim
Sve ovo smatrajte šalom
Ja neću da vas se setim
Ni kad budem gledao slalomNa nama svako ućari
I vi ste tako odlučili
Laku noć braćo smučari
Dobro ste mi se smučiliŽelim vam mir i spokojstvo
I slavu vašoj zastavi
Bilo je zadovoljstvo
Jeb’o nas ko nas sastavi


Good night, Janezi brothers
I get it, they're all genes
You are enticed by Habsburg cages
Someone was born to marry. You had a little plebiscite
You rode a lot before that
Comrades, you have been playing for a long time
Until you are loaded, come on, brothers Slovenes,
Don't joke about it
The Germans are just waiting for you
Only you still miss you. You're bad, your poor mother,
We are not from the same movie
And the boys from the Third Reich
For you, GG companies are I don't swear, I don't swear and I don't threaten
Consider all this a joke
I don't want to remember you
Not even when I watch the slalom
And you decided so
Good night, ski brothers
You got tired of me. I wish you peace and tranquility
And glory to your flag
It was a pleasure
Fuck us who put us together




My song for Đorđe卐 卍Balašević and Serbia(I will go to Israel and GLADLY so, but never ever to Serbia):

хате хате хате хате хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате хате мрзим хате хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим хатехате мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзим мрзити мрзим

No comments:

Post a Comment