Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Directed energy attack video recorded this morning - this was done via remote operation and not entry into house

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/DZqqRxol2jo 
I think its evident what woke me up this morning and what took place once I even video recorded event. I didn't have on phone seen software(never ever) and it paid off. Electromagnetic meter which I purchased online was modified when I got one and is not even demonstrating actual radiation - just as other phones were along stolen new radiation sensor for android purchased in 2016. Stuff like this did and does have most severe impact on gland node which is manually injured  as was is my case. Nobody has to come inside the house to activate as seen...

Niece s husband has a doctoral degree in field of electronic/robotics and performs also radiation readings on house installations. It was his gift to Vucic/Putin what I will in details also explain in coming video. Furnace under my room and second furnace next to other room.

Nothing till surgery !!???? Well, we will see about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment