Saturday, October 10, 2020

@Czech Republic - UNDER NO CIRCMSTANCES AM I AGAINST YOUR PRESIDENT MILOS ZEMAN - ADDRESSED OFTEN AS DRUNK AS CASE WAS WITH MYSELF AS WELL - HE IS NOT PART OF THIS AND IS A HERO IN MY EYES

I helped him save your Skoda factory by insulting Russian delegation in the face(drugged up during MK Ultra) in 1995/1996 when brought to Czech Rep. for economic summit. They wanted entire industry in Russia and I loudly protested what got large attention from observers and what eventually landed you jobs...Milos Zeman was extremely concerned for all of you and is a very patriotic pro Czech individual. He saved you more than just Skoda and got you huge market also in Russia, Israel and elsewhere...most important, he is a real Slavic figure I do not want to recon with. Wish him only the best.

Yes, we had differences but know that I was a hot mess during MK Ultra sessions and known to cook troubles to lots of people as I deemed was entitled too...as a matter of fact I felt it was my duty to hurt/insult people as much as possible since those wouldn't call for help or would even restrain me during my attempts to break free or calls to police for help....

Milos Zeman 👍is Milos Zeman - Andrej Babis now that a totally different 👎who will not make it through.

I think I alone might have helped Zeman with his drinking habits not only spine pain he suffered from...he wanted to help, but couldn't do anything...in mean while I managed to gather the worst of the worst attention on this world one possibly could get....if you liked me, you were condemned to suffering and often even worse....

No comments:

Post a Comment