Wednesday, October 14, 2020

@Lukashenko

 If you recognize my MK Ultra case as factual presence in Belarus, I will charge Tsikhanouskaya and Navalny with murder attempt as they presented through me views that weren't mine(BOTH ALSO POSED WITH ME IN GERMANY DURING MK ULTRA WHICH WS USED TO SHADOW ME WITH LIES EVEN MORE), but instead those of whom they serve = Germany. 

They had no right to touch and turn my live via lies into nightmare. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT GERMANS PLANTED AGAINST BELARUS AND RUSSIA SINCE 1995 WHILE HIDING BEHIND ME - USING ME AS A HOSTAGE - PUSHING ME INFRONT OF THEIR CRIMINAL GOALS AS SHIELD.


KGB had every right to list me as an enemy of the state because of AMEROGerman involvement against me in USA and across the entire European continent - worldwide where they would lie to foreign government and pose next to me !!! SAME THING as the case was with nazi terrorists next to which German government whenever brought to Europe had me stand next too, so they could redistribute material to their side channels - lie behind my back and list me as good as dead - this is what Angela Merkel is.


IT IS TIME TO CHARGE GERMAN STATE(and her American puppets Trumpets) AS A NEONAZI TERRORIST STATE INDIFFERENT FROM ADOLF HITLER'S RHEIN OF DEATH AND PROOFS ARE LISTED HERE.


GERMAN VIEWS ARE NOT MY VIEWS AND YES, I ALONE CAN DO WHAT ENTIRE RED ARMY AND ALLIES HAVE DONE IT IN WWII AGAINST NAZIS(make them feel like its April 22, 1945 all over again) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment